- Online GST reports will generally be made available once you have fill up all the necessary information required.
- Time period of delivering GST reports online would be dependent upon completion of report requested by user.
- Data syncing between Accounting System Provider and SmartTax may take some time to sync before all the data can be used in SmartTax.
- Delivery of the GST reports will be made downloadable from SmartTax website for the registered debit / credit card holder or to the designated person assigned by the subscriber, if applicable.
- We will endeavor to generate the report at the agreed time period however; we cannot guarantee delivery time as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control. We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
- Whilst SmartTax intends that the services should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the services or website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place.
If for any reason SmartTax has to interrupt the services for longer periods than SmartTax would normally expect, SmartTax will use reasonable endeavours to publish in advance details of such activity on the website.
- We will endeavour to make sure that all the data is stored as securely as possible and backed up with a disaster recovery plan.